How Executive Coaching can help you or your Organisation
- Do you feel you or your team are not achieving full potential, yet don’t know how to channel this?
- Is confidence, stress or lack of time preventing you or your organisation from performing your best?
- Do you feel like you have a million things coming at you every day and you are simply fire fighting and not staying on top of your workload?
“Innovate or die” is not just a slogan, it is a vital truth”
Recent research shows that creativity is the most powerful competitive advantage a business can have. New ideas, fresh thinking and empowering people to use their imagination is key to not only success today but an ongoing success story.
Executive life coaching could be the best solution to help you get back in the driving seat and build personal and organisational success. As a qualified EMCC Executive Coach I work with individuals in companies to help them recognise what they are doing well, and look to create impactful and positive change by recognising barriers that can impact on performance. This in turn creates personal and professional success, so they become much more effective, and better communicators & leaders with a greater sense of clarity, self confidence, meaning and purpose.
A performance coaching programme will help you to:
- Set and achieve goals to reach and maintain performance
- Recognise stress triggers, and understand and manage this whilst improving mindfulness and wellbeing
- Improve time management proactively and strategically whilst improving focus, motivation and work-life balance
- Boost resilience, confidence, worth and self esteem in all areas of your life creating better ‘flow’
- Build confidence in your abilities to manage, lead and communicate, whilst developing more effective relationships
- Think strategically and manage proactively, improving focus and motivation
- Increase productivity, morale and positivity within your work environment
Executive coaching is a powerful personal development tool which can benefit you and the organisation as a whole, resulting in greater motivation, capability and confidence.
My approach is Person centred (Humanistic Therapy), and my focus is on the individual and their whole life, listening and supporting their individual needs and challenges, which in turn has a positive impact on the individual and the organisation. Recognising themes such as how we show up each day and interact in terms of behaviours, and how we pull meaning and value from work all make that difference in terms of personal and professional success. Part of my work involves Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence. The focus is on how an individual can perceive, distinguish and understand emotion within themselves, and others. It also brings understanding around attitudes and feelings, such as gratitude, curiosity and positivity which are all linked to success.
“Thinking creatively and from a new perspective can create insight, challenge and change”
As children, we have the capacity to explore, to take risks and experiment, but by the time we reach adulthood we are conditioned to conform. We spend our days in meetings with plenty of lip service around ‘thinking outside the box’, but do we step outside it?
Within our working environment when it comes to the right and left brain, we need to be able to use both to function at our optimum. Thinking creatively and from a new perspective can create insight, challenge and change. My job is to help you look through different lenses to identify the opportunity you have within you.
To find out more about how you or your organisation can benefit from coaching, get in touch today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.